All students enrolled in the Al-Kawthar International Schools must comply with the following regulations :
- Absences and tardiness:
- On-time and regular school attendance are highly recommended.
- Students are expected to arrive in school by no later that 7:45 a.m.
- In case of lateness exceeding 30 minutes, the student must present a note written in his school
- agenda justifying the reason. Repeated tardiness will lead to a meeting with the parents.
- If absent, parents must notify the school immediately. On the student’s return the next day, the student must submit a written proof, accompanied by a medical certificate (mandatory medical certificate beyond 48h).
- Any unjustified tardiness or absence may lead the student to be not accepted in the class.
- The school uniform is available for purchase in the school boutique.
- Wearing the school uniform is compulsory for all students.
- Sports attire should be worn only for PE classes.
- The student must pay particular attention to his uniform and make sure it is clean, comfortable and regulatory.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to bring:
- Objects that may be dangerous (knives, lighters, cutters, beads, glass).
- Electronic devices (mobile phones, gaming consoles, music players).
- Personal valuables.The school assumes no responsibility for loss of money, jewelry or toys.
- Illegal products (tobacco, drugs, liquor).
- Students must refrain from any behaviour, gesture or word that would undermine the respect of the school, teachers or classmates.
- Students are expected to respect school premises and teaching materials.
- Students are required to follow the instructions communicated by their teachers.
- Any text or other notebook that is not relevant to school will be confiscated.
- It is forbidden to stay in the classroom or to move through the school during recess without permission of the teachers.
- Food and beverages are prohibited in classrooms and hallways.
- The student cannot leave school under any circumstances unless accompanied by parents or an third person who has a written authority.
- After the end of the school day, students are no longer the school’s responsibility. Therefore, parents are requested to pick up their children on time.